There is nothing better than going to a Washington Redskins game with your family and friends, enjoying the atmosphere, the smell of hamburgers and hot dogs cooking, and the all-around good time you have, even before the game starts.
We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite tailgating tips that you are sure to love, and you can put them to great use in your brand new Ford F-150 this year!
- Keep a toolbox in the back of your truck, stocked full of cooking utensils, silverware, trash bags, condiments and other essentials that are easy to forget when rushing to the game. Having these items available to you without having to pack them each time will save you a ton of time.
- Cut up and prepare all of your fixings beforehand—shape your burger patties and refrigerate between wax paper sheets, cut up all lettuce, tomato and onions so that they’re ready to go before you head to the game. Pack all of your perishable items into a cooler with plenty of ice, and load it into your F-150.
- Throw a large plastic bin into the back of your F-150 to bring back used dishes and trash that may not have made it to a garbage can. Fill an old laundry detergent jug with water to use as a hand sanitizing station.
- Keep a metal bucket in the back of your F-150 to throw potentially hot grilling ashes into, rather than leaving them in the grill or on-site.
- Buy an inexpensive set of plastic drawers and keep them in the back of your truck. Keep the drawers stocked full of essentials like cooking spray, aluminum foil, plastic cups or utensils, and paper plates.
Keeping all of these items in the back of your F-150 might not seem ideal, but, with a cover on the bed of your truck, you’ll hardly even know they are there. Visit us online to discover bedcovers and liners to get your F-150 ready for football season