We’re nearing the beginning of Spring, and soon spring cleaning will be on everyone’s minds.
But spring cleaning isn’t only for your home or office.
Take the time this year to make sure you properly clean your car, and get it looking it’s best for spring and summer, with these few tips:
- Organize the glove box, and consoles. Sort through all of the paperwork in your glove box, and remove old insurance cards, vehicle registrations, and any other objects that you no longer need to cart around every day. Create a folder for your current vehicle registration and insurance card, and neatly place the important documents back inside of your glove box, to ensure that everything is there and easy to find when you need it!
- Clean the windows—inside and out. Wintertime driving can be pretty trying on the exterior of your car. Clean the windows extra, both inside and outside, with a clean towel, to ensure your visibility is never compromised.
- Remove clutter from your trunk. Sort through all of the clutter in your trunk, and take out anything you might not need this summer (snow brushes, ice melt, gloves, etc.) and store them away for next year. While your trunk is clean, verify that your spare tire is in perfect, working order, just in case!
- Scrub the exterior. Winter time can leave salt and road grime all over the exterior of your vehicle. Be sure to scrub off the salt, especially on the lower half of your vehicle, and make sure your paint stays looking brand new!
If you’re in need of service for your vehicle, to ensure it’s running its best before you venture out for your spring and adventures, contact our Service Department, today!
The clock might have already struck midnight on New Year’s Eve, and almost everyone has a plan in place to improve their life, whether with fitness, organization, or even managing finances. But what about bettering your automobile? It’s not too late to set a resolution to keep your vehicle at it’s best this 2018.
Your vehicle is most likely one of your most valued and relied on possessions, so, why not take every measure to ensure you’re keeping it in tip-top shape throughout the year?
Here are a few ideas for New Year’s Resolutions, specifically for your automobile:
- Keep up with your routine maintenance. Your vehicle’s routine maintenance is one of the easiest things to overlook—whether it’s not having the time to have maintenance addressed, or the money. Although it’s easy to neglect, it’s also one of the most important aspects of your vehicle’s longevity and can help you save money and time, in the long run. Schedule an appointment with our Service Department to have your routine maintenance addressed.
- Keep your vehicle’s interior and exterior clean. Although it’s tough to maintain the cleanliness of your vehicle, especially in the colder months, you may feel better if you do. Having a clean vehicle may help reduce stress, especially if your vehicle tends to get cluttered easily.
- Keep up with your neglected maintenance. Have a rattling noise that’s been driving you crazy for a while, but haven’t had it looked at yet? Bring your car in for Service, and let our experts help you pin-point the problem, before it becomes a bigger problem.
- Schedule regular check-ups. Just like your physical health, it’s important to keep tabs on your vehicle’s health. Schedule regular appointments to have your car checked, to ensure everything is in working order.